Canon printers are proficient, powerful and allow users the opportunity to scan, copy, fax or print high quality documents with implausible speed. Canon printers in your office can enhance association, communication and documentation, eventually leading to prolonged business. Canon printers proffer numerous advantages to its users. Printers depending on what manner you want them to be like either Black and White or Colored. If you are having any issues with understanding some features or getting any technical issues, then you can anytime connect to our experts via Canon Printer Support Number. Canon has given us so many peripherals, with great designs like Laser Printers, Inkjet Printers, Pixel Cameras, etc.
Advantages of Getting Connected to Canon Printer’s Technical Support:
- Grow Your Company’s Business.
- User Friendly.
- Excellent Customer Service.
- High Production Speed.
- Environmentally Sustainable.
- Direct Scan.
- Appropriate support for a failed and blocked Printer issues
- 24/7 service availability for resolving all kinds of technical errors
- Absolute solutions for rejecting wireless or wired connection
- Endow with upgraded drivers and help you to install them
- Endow with the ideal solution for Cartridge related issues
- Lend a hand in boosting the speed of your Printer with improved performance
- Certified Engineers to offer you the instantaneous support with dynamic solutions
- We render the direct support through the convenient communication means
- On call, live chat, email support
- All in one solution for all the technical mishaps
- Always available to remove the errors remotely
- Essential solutions with better support
- Complete resolutions at unbeatable prices
People using Windows computers over and over again run into numerous printer plights that are liable to hinder office work efficiency. Despite of all these features users might encounter few issues that are required to be addressed for the appropriate functioning of the printer.
Before moving forward to the issues encountered, let’s take a look at the connection establishment between the canon printer and PC. Half of the issues are resolved by just accurate connection establishment.
Standard Connection Method
- Turn off your Canon printer
- Insert the one end of the USB cable to your printer’s connection panel.
- Insert the other end of the USB cable to your laptop’s USB port as per the place where the USB ports are located.
- Open a browser on your computer
- Go to the official Canon printer website.
- Download the printer driver as per your printer model and OS for that you wish to connect your printer.
- Go to the Start menu which is available on the bottom left corner of the screen
- Open the Control Panel.
- Click on Hardware and Sound menu
- Select Devices and Printers option
- Click on Add a Printer
- Choose Local Printer option.
- Choose a printer port for your connection from the list of ports.
- Click on the Canon printer from the available options
- Choose your printer model.
- Click on Next
- Select whether you want to share your printer with other devices or not
- Click on Next.
- Select if you wish to keep the Canon printer as the default printer
- Click on the Finish tab to complete the process.
WPS Connection Method
Before we start, there are some conditions that must be met in order to use the WPS push button method:
- The access point must have a physical WPS push button available.
- Please check with your device’s user guide for details.
- If the WPS push button is not available please use the instructions in the Standard Connection Method.
- Your network must be using the WPA or WPA2 security protocol.
- Most WPS enabled access points use this protocol.
- Ensure that the printer is turned on.
- Press & hold the Wi-Fi button on the top of the printer until the alarm lamp flashes once.
- Ensure that the lamp next to this button starts to flash blue
- Go to your access point
- Press the [WPS] button within 2 minutes.
- The (blue) Wi-Fi lamp on the printer will continue ﬂashing while searching.
- The power and Wi-Fi lamp will flash when connecting to the access point.
- When the printer has successfully made a connection to your wireless network, the power and Wi-Fi lamp will stop flashing and remain lit.
Network Settings Confirmation
To verify that your printer is effectively connected to your wireless network, you can print out the network settings of your printer if you desire:
- Ensure that your printer is turned on.
- Load a sheet of A4 or letter-sized plain paper.
- Press & hold the Resume/Cancel button until the alarm lamp flashes 15 times
- Release it
- The network information page will be printed.
- When referring to the printout, check that the “Connection” indicates “Active” and that the SSID – Service Set Identifier indicates the accurate name of your wireless network.
- This concludes the WPS setup procedure.
These aforementioned procedures will connect your Canon printer by wired or wireless connection.
Common Issues Encountered with Canon Printers:
There are indeed some technical glitches that obstruct the work quite efficiently. Let’s take a look on some of them-
- Unable to install proper drivers for your Printer
- Printing quality is really poor
- Your Printer rejects to connect to the Wi-Fi or any other network
- Unable to connect the Printer to your Desktop, PC, Laptops, etc
- Your Printer isn’t working through wireless like Bluetooth, or something
- Cartridge jamming issues
- Troubles with paper jammed
- Even if the Cartridge is full with ink, it isn’t printing on paper correctly and clearly
- Continuously getting blank page issues
- Issues regarding Printer tray
- Installation of USB Canon Printer issue
- Printer Doesn’t Print. Try checking if the printer is properly plugged in and turned on. Slow Printer. A slow running printer is one of the most common printer problems.
- Faded or Very Light Prints.
- “No Paper” Alert Appears.
- Printing Isn’t Completed.
- Canon Printer isn’t responding
There are so many other intricate technical issues that one may encounter while using the Printer. But, don’t be nervous as we are here to endow you with all the resolutions for each and every obstruction you are coming across with your Printer. Our Canon Printer Customer Service experts are always ready to lend a hand with every possible and easy solution and proffer you timely support.
Above mentioned issues are the most common issues encountered by the canon users. If you are also facing such issue then there is no need to worry about that. These issues can easily be resolved by just following some troubleshooting tips and tricks. All you need to do is just try resolving the issue manually and address the issue by your own. But in case you do not have any knowledge about this or you don’t want to take any sort of chance with your device, just try contacting the customer support executive’s team. Connecting to the customer support executives is trouble free and time saving process. Technical team will assist you with the issue and help you resolving the issue with some simple and basic solutions that are required to be followed step by step.
Why Choose Us
To troubleshoot problems in high-volume printing atmosphere it is vital to appoint professionals, who are into printer service with plentiful expertise and the assistance of right tools and a sturdy service background. To construct an ultimate print atmosphere, having a proficient individual that can uphold faultless communication can prove to be a time saving exercise in client-based printing. Users can easily get connected with our customer support executives for 24X7 Instantaneous Technical help by calling toll free helpline phone number. Our experts are always happy to help you with your problems through live chats, emails, calls, messages and remote access. It is very necessary to have the opinion and support from the right technicians in terms of technical faults and clashes. Hence, here we are providing the essential solutions which will stay for longer and will help you in working without any technical hassle.